Ayumu World processes personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ayumu World respects the privacy of all visitors to its website and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission. Ayumu World will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
- Identity of the processor of your data
For the application of data protection legislation, the data controller is Ayumu World, registered in Belgium (trade register BE0750.917.778) and with registered office at Ommegangstraat 114, 8870 Izegem, Belgium.
- Processing purposes
Ayumu World collects and processes the personal data of customers for customer and order management (including customer administration, follow-up of orders / deliveries, invoicing, follow-up of solvency, profiling and sending marketing and personalized advertising).
Ayumu World uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number and payment details to execute the order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at Ayumu World as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent personal information and the details regarding the order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and meet your needs even better.
- If you would create an account at Ayumu World, we will store your data on a Secure Server. In your Ayumu World account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details, so that you do not have to enter this with every new order.
- Information about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- Legal grounds for the processing
Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6.1. of the General Data Protection Regulation.
(a) Consent, (b) necessary for the performance of a contract, (c) necessary to comply with a legal obligation, (d) the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another person, ( e) the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, (f) necessary for the promotion of our legitimate interest in doing business.
(a) You have given permission to Ayumu World.
(b) The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement or a sale via our website (ayumuworld.be).
(c) The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
(f) the processing is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests in order to be able to do business in this way.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1.
(a) consent, the customer always has the right to withdraw the given consent.
- Transfer to third parties
If this is necessary to achieve the stated purposes, the customer's personal data will be shared with other companies (Shopify, Sendcloud and the designated courier service) within the European Economic Area that are directly or indirectly connected to Ayumu World.
The customer's personal data will under no circumstances be given, sold or transferred to third parties. We only make these available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Ayumu World guarantees that these recipients will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data.
"Cookies" (small text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site.
- Disable cookies
The customer can choose to disable cookies. The customer does this by using the possibilities of his browser. Most of the browsers are set to accept cookies by default. But you can reset your browser to delete all cookies.
- Retention period of the data
The personal data processed for customer management will be kept for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements ((a) among other things in the field of accounting, (b) in order to be able to correctly terminate and deliver our service , (c) legal position; investigations by legal body or lawsuits).
- Right of access, correction, erasure, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer has the right to inspect his personal data at any time and can correct them or have them corrected if they are incorrect or incomplete, have them deleted, have their processing restricted and object to the processing of personal data concerning him on the basis of article 6.1 (f), including profiling based on those provisions.
In addition, the customer has the right to obtain a copy (in a structured, common and machine-readable form) of his personal data and to have the personal data forwarded to another company.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the customer is asked to:
- adjust the settings of his customer account himself
- send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct marketing
The customer has the right to object free of charge to any processing of his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
The Customer has the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels - email@example.com).
Ayumu World ♡